Pages

Dinner @ Zakuro

16.2.2013 ; Saturday

Let's continue with the previous post ! Again, HAPPY CHOR 7 peeepaaa ! :D Wend to have dinner with family and dad's friends @ Zakuro Japanese Restaurant which located in Mont Kiara. I still remember the first time I went there was like N years ago ! Awwwwwwww.



Reached ! 


Environment was (Y) 


Ready to dine ! 


Close up 

Firstly, we had some kind of appetizers ? 


This was so goooooood ! 



Favourite peas 

Then, it's time to lou sang !


Oh, look at the SASHIMI !!!!
The very special ' Zakuro version ' lou sang !
ALL the ingredients are fresh ! Fresh vege ! 
Not like the one we usually eat out there, with all those funny coloured thingy.
Instead of that, they used fresh vege. Healthy right ! 
The best lou sang ever ! 
So Japanese-ish and there's a lot of my favourite salmon sashimi !!!! ♥ ♥  
The most important point was we managed to finish the whole thing !
We usually can't finish right ? Again, those ' yeee sang ' with funny coloured thingy. 
I think I usually pick the crispy one only. ( If you know what I mean )
BUT this is different !!!! (Y)



Lou-ing happily ! 
Fortune ahhh luck ahhh SPM straight As ahhh !



Nomnomnommm after lou

Okay, let's move on to the dishes ! Shall we ? :D


Look at the scallop !!!


Sushi !!!


Oyster (:



Prawn !!



Crab soup with mushroom mushroomss ^^



Chicken !



Fried rice (:


Ohhh yummmm their food was (Y) ! Tummy was satisfied ^^
I love Japanese cuisine weihhh yum yummmm 
( In fact I love any nice food hahahaha ooopssss )

Adults were chit chatting. Me and sis were listening to their conversation.
I found that the way Uncle Fong talks with Uncle Boon was super funny !
I just couldn't stop laughing so funny so fun ! 
+ I always learn something from the adults through their conversations ;D

Let's seee what was this man doing,


* Wahhhh nice bottle ! Must take photo ! *
That's Uncle Fong (:

Overall, it was a nice dinner and a wonderful day ! ^^


The very last shot of the day (:
Happy Chinese New Year again ! :D

x



No comments:

Post a Comment