Pages

Bliss

10/3/2013 ;

Happy Sunday peeeepaaa ! :D Had fish head noodle for breakfast with mummy. Went to jalan jalan. Thought that I can use my bro's RM 200 book voucher but he lazy pig doesn't want to follow us. :( Aihh forget it. We went to Secret Recipe !



Green Tea cheesecake ! ♥
Sorry I am cheesecake fans ! :D



Absolute chocolate cake (Y)
So choco hahaha



Her birthday just passed and we didn't bought her any cake.
So now since we are eating cake so shun bian lah ha, counted as her birthday cake. :P



Mocha Expresso ? Can't remember hehehe.



Oreo Milkshake :D



Insta of the day ! :D
Desserts make people happy !!
Don't you feel so ? ;D



Because just smiling is too mainstream.
So I made her to pose funny face.
I enjoy doing that ! HAHAHA *evil laugh*

Happy Birthday Omma ;D
Btw we bought banana milk ! #happykid 




No comments:

Post a Comment