Pages

DIY Food : Nutella Ice Pops

Taaadaaa come back with a DIY food post. So I went shopping at Ikea with mom. Just thought of buying things for new house but I ended up discover something cute.



IT'S ICE POP MOULD!
Aren't they looking cute and fun?

 I had seen many photos on internet about making ice pops by using this mould so I persuaded mom to get this home teeheee. Came back home and can't wait to start making something yummmmmm! (also to prove it's not waste of money)

Are you a fan of Nutella? Have you ever thought of turning it into another food instead of just spreading it on your bread? I am telling you, YESHHH WE CAN MAKE NUTELLA ICE CREAM BY OUR OWN! It's really simple!



All the ingredients you will need are just Nutella and full cream milk.

1 cup of full cream milk and 1/3 cup of Nutella
Blend them together until thoroughly combined.
Pour into your ice pop mould and freeze for 2 or 3 hours.
Lastly, ready to enjoy your happiness!

THAT'S IT!
Simple right? I feel like a kid while doing it hahaha.



*drum rolls* 
Introduce you to my homemade Nutelle ice pop!
It tastes incredibly good and I'm sure Nutella fans will surely love it!

It's really simple and even lazy people like me will definitely try making many other flavors of ice pops! Such a happy kid on earth.



No comments:

Post a Comment