Pages

Heyyo old friends !

6.1.2013

Ha ! Meet up with my old friends today ! Nuan, Jasmyn and the long-time-no-seee Munyi ! Hmmm initially I thought she went to Australia since Standard 2 or 3 and I found out I was wrong after chit-chatting with them. She left when we were Standard 4. Ahhhhh miss them so muchh ! Okay so we went to Umami cafe for like afternoon till evening ! 



Pretty Munyi ! 

At first I felt some awkwardness since we all long time no meet each other then suddenly Hellooooo LOL ! But then I also dunno how and we just suddenly became crazy. Chatting laughing teasing each other happily hahaha. Mitcheoseooo ! :D



Taaaadaaaaaaa ! Munyi brought us candy canes for belated Christmas present ! 
So lovely ! I chose the middle one, Penguin ! So cuteee lahhh !! 
My first candy cane ! Wonder how will they taste like.
I don't think I will eat it lah omggg ! 
Belated Merry Christmas everyone ! :D



Siao po ! Can't deny that her smile is way too bright HAHAHA !



I knew her since Standard 1 !  :')



Nuan and Munyi  



Weihhhh I miss your stories already ! Yamcha Yummchaaa !!



We laughed a lot. Had a great Sunday with them !  
Munyi will fly back soon. Dunno when will we meet again. :(
Nuan ! eewen ! Jasmynn ! and the duoluo Zheng Zheng Si Si ! 
WANT TO MEET UP WITH YOU ALL LAHHHHH !  

* Photo credits to Nuan (: *


2 comments: