Pages

There, beginning of 2013.

3.1.2013 ; Thursday

Boooooooo. Happy New Year ! This morning was a nightmare. Woke up and my stomach pain like hell. I think my mum shocked when she saw me sitting on the toilet floor + brushing my teeth. I can't stand the pain I dunno what pain was that. I even squart down in front of the mirror while tying my hair. 好乏力。Useless me cried when taking breakfast lol. I tot I can tahan and go to school but sorry i cant TT It's only second day of school and I absent OMG somemore there will be a meeting damnnnn. They must think where got so ngam lol. Suan le, my health is more important. I just take medicine from doctor but it seems like no changes. And now I think of essays my English teacher gave. Waeyo ?! I haven't even see her face and listen to her voice then homeworkss come. This world is so cruel. I feel hungry now but doctor said cant eat banyak. But then my mum scold me for always not eating. Boooo lahh I didn't skip my meal wor :(

Btw lets talk about school. Yesterday first day of school but I didn't even get to sit in the class for half an hour. 椅子都还没坐暖啊. My new class.... I think I need time to adapt. But one of the good thing is my gals are all in same class. 我们团圆啦 ! Koko, shoulder is getting heavier. I can't wait for the day I retire and pass all the things to juniors haha. Hola think on the bright side ! I told my friends yesterday " this world is ours lahhhh !! " No doubt my friends are still all childish wakakaka. Let's rock this final year in SMKTBM !!!! Hwaiting !

Ahhh yinn left KL for NS. Take care and have fun yaa ! I miss how she always 语重心长 telling me this this this dun that that that haha ! :') See you on March !!

Lastly, I hope I won't hangat-hangat tahi Ayam anymore !
Oh damnnn it still pain 痛到啊妈都不认得 ! Now I know why the Indian girl I met in clinic last time cried till so Cham. Her condition worse than me a lot !! Hope she didn't on diet anymore now lol sho dangerous ! 吃得是福 ah sayangg !

#我比人家迟了一年,所以要更加努力! 你放弃你就输了!

No comments:

Post a Comment