Pages

The end of SPM, the end of High School


After Pangkor trip, it was Hari Anugerah Cemerlang at my high school. Great great I have to go back school with my charcoal skin and dark dark eye circles. Eh no you can't see my eye circles since my skin colour became as dark as that. Ok not funny hehehe. It's all because I slept really really late or shall I just say I slept early cuz it was like 3 or 4am!

Get back to the topic. I would say it was a dream came true day for me. When I was form 4, we were just like the students now, sitting on the assembly ground, watching ex-seniors came back to receive awards from the VIP guests, putting my hands together for them. That motivated me. I made a promise to myself back then. I want to come back as a award receiver just like them. YOLO right, if I miss it, I'll have no another chance. Erm it was counted as a little motivation for me to study hard. BUT YOU KNOW I AM STILL LAZY ANYWAY.

Quite surprised when I got my result actually because I didn't really expect high. Yup I am afraid of too much disappointments. It was not the best result but I'm still grateful although I will still regret whenever my mom brought this up. Nah nah nah nah forget it! I'm still happy because I had the chance to attend this day! Ngam ngam hou for the minimum requirement, I would say I'm lucky hehehe.

Just wanna note this down,

HEY YOU LITTLE GIRL, I FULFILLED WHAT I HAD PROMISED. YOU MAY GO ON LIFE WITH YOUR BIGGER DREAMS NOW (: 

Overall, I would say the little motivation did worked at some point. Like when I was demotivated and had no study mood at all or when I felt like giving up, this so called little motivation striked. DING DING it did pushed me A LITTLE muahahaha *syok sendiri* K lah I just wonder if anyone out there do this childish thing too, promise yourself you will xxxxxxx to motivate you! DETERMINATION! Oh yay this is the right word. Work or not? It really depends on you, yourself! I must say IT FEELS REALLY REALLY GREAT when you finally achieve it! Ahhh ~ Fighting guys! Be determined!

I know you are bored now haha so stop blah blah and here some photos!


Just kidding, I'll still bored you with words ohohoho. Here are my lovely and precious girls 
Glad to have them as my victims!! *evil smile*
(Things to regret: Yihtyng couldn't make it here and Teckjia was not in!)
Don't judge these books by their covers! They dressed so smart but they are still all 38 po aka crazy girls!!!
*OOPS AM I TALKING ABOUT MYSELF TOO OOPS*


These are part of my adorable but still 38 juniorsssssss 
All the best girls! 

OKOK I know I know! You probably want to ask me why are all girls in those photos. 
So here's a bonus for you and to wrap this post up.


Taadaaaaa! Excuse my blur scary face!!! Blame the guys teeheeee.

Lastly, it officially marks the end of my high school and SPM candidate's life.
I am getting old oh shit.



28.4.2014 ; Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment