Pages

Blah blah on exam period

Should be eating SEJARAH now but then I suddenly feel like blogging so HI I AM HERE. Hehehe. Hmm.. where to start?

As y'all know I had just graduated from my high school. BUT SPM is still going on okay. Time flies. I can't believe these five years ended so fast. I started to miss everything.. I had just finished 2 subject - BM and English. AS USUAL I was quite disappointed on myself. My essays were sucks and I am super super careless aiks. But I know there's no point crying over the spilled milk. What I can do and shall do now is move on and focus on the other 8 subjects ! I CAN DO IT RIGHT ?! *praypray*

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE WHO HAVING EXAM NOW ! :D

When I was studying, I kept thinking how will my future be. What am I going to do after SPM? Am I still having chance to meet my friends? Where will I go? Will people miss me when I'm gone? etc etc.. All sorts of questions even super weird one running on my mind. This isn't the right time to think about all these but I can't help it. *sobsob* And I tend to have breathing difficulty recently I dunno why wuwuwu NO STRESS !

CAN'T WAIT TO THE LAST DAY AND WEEEEEEE I AM FREE !

Btw a random one, I am addicted to " NOU ! " recently. HAHAHA ! Whatever happens now and my first response will be definitely shouting " NOU ! " HAHAHA! That's super addictive lah, forgive me kay? NOU !!!
Inspired by this GRUMPY CAT ! Actually discovered this long time ago. SHO CUTE RIGHT ! LOVE THE EXPRESSION !!!


One more thing ! I had my last add maths class with ms lee few days ago. Ahhhhhh I realize she is actually good although she scolded me before HAHA. I will miss her stories and her epic hair okay. AND I will miss always rushing her homework last minute !!  A big thank you to her. Without her, I think I will never revise add maths until now hehehe. Please score well !

One one more thing !! Today will be the very last Physics class with Nicholas. *crycry* I will definitely miss this cute and kind tutor HAHAHA although I always fall asleep hehehe.


Here a grumpy-biting-jagung photo to end my random post. ( In case you forgot my face !! )


NOU !!!!

Well okay.. I'm turning 17 soon and godbless.
Have a wonderful weekend peeeepaaa !

9.11.2013 ; Saturday


No comments:

Post a Comment