Pages

Happy Living for 17 years

Happy Birthday to you 
Happy Birthday to you
Happy 17teen to you
Happy Birthday to Wan Ling ~

Aha ! 24.11.2013 again, it's my day ! OH HI TOMORROW IS SPM PHYSICS OKAY. What a present haha. Tuition from morning to evening today! Had a little surprise celebration in the centre. Thank you so much, especially the one who plan this and the noob who brought the cake in. HAHAHA SORRY FOR MY NOOB EXPRESSION I WAS TOTALLY DUNNO-WHAT-FEELING OK! Thank you very much  

Thanks for evey single wishes. I really really really appreciate them. No matter you remember or just simply wish on FB hahaha I appreciate it! That's why I reply one by one. ;D

The first wish is from weiguang and samsam. They even sang me birthday song through phone. So touched I want to cry.

Hwai Hwai, Thanks alot for the cake and all your wishes + Bitstrips. Thank you suipo, I love you so much 
Michelle, Thanks for the cake and your wishes + insta post ! Thank you! Love yaaa 
Thanks booboo for wasting so much time to wish me on every single social website hahaha 38 + pattern to the max but I love it! Thank you love you!
Thanks huiying for the records though I STILL CAN'T LISTEN TO IT :( 
Thanks my fei pig and fei ning hahahaha love you two lots!
Thanks siewhwa yihtyng jerwin for the insta post ! 
Thanks my suilou Jon carmen gor and my dearest yinn ! ♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you for every single tweets ♥
Oh yea and thanks bitch for da insta video blek I still hate you. 
Thanks sis for the pressie too! 

Guess I still have to learn not to expect so much hahaha. Kinda sad cuz some of my close friends (to me only maybe) didn't even wish me :'(

NAHHHH it's okay haha.

The one I want to thank the most is my mommy !! Thank you very much mommy. Thanks for everything I love you !       



Look at my birthday dinner. The whole day I just feel like crying hahaha.
It was so nice. I am so grateful.
Thanks mom ❤



Mom even bought me two piece of cakes haha so cute and special.
             ★   
Happy seventeen ! 
May my wishes come true. (:

THANK YOU ! I am officially 17 now! 

* So I actually had 4 types of different cake from secret recipe for my birthday hahaha #happyfatkid *


No comments:

Post a Comment