Pages

Kuantan Day 1

30.11.2013 ; Saturday

Aha still in the midst of SPM. The very last subject,Chinese on next Wednesday then I'm so done with this. Went back to Kuantan with family because my cousin sis is getting married ! The last time we went back to Kuantan was like few years ago ? Our first stop was at uncle's house for buffet lunch . Ahhhh the house... I can still remember how it looks like. Stepped into uncle's house, memories flashback, my grandma's funeral was held here 8 years ago. Had our lunch and the couple was having chinese wedding tea ceremony. Hehehehe and of course we (the kids) got angpaus from them.

After that, we went to book hotel. Gonna stay one night here!


First time in this hotel, Zenith Hotel.



The view from our room! ( 18th floor )

Oh yea! My hair was temporarily curled lol. Nou nouuu it was a misunderstanding! I cried in my heart when the saloon girl curling my hair hahaha.


Not really obvious cuz it was second day ok haha.



Btw I love my hair length now wahahahaha.

At night, we went to daa wedding dinner! 


Our table. It stated "relative" there. (:



Door gift.


Selfies with sis.

The wedding was good. The bride a.k.a my cousin sis specially went to the stage and thanked her family especially her parents. There was a video specially made for her dad and mom too. Awww so touched :') But but but I'm sorry to say that the food was sucks aishhh.

Enough for today I guess. Stay tuned for day 2! Happy wedding ! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment