Pages

10.11.12 with loves.

10.11.12

Wooooh I dunno the date was special until I saw somebody posted about it. HAHA ! Initially I thought my outing was off. Mummy attending dinner with her colleagues, Brother having party tonight, leaving me and my sister alone. So we have to settle our dinner by ourselves.


Had this cute XD so-called pancakes? for my breakfast ! :D

Then suddenly my mum called me and asked me to on my outing !! Super surprise ! SO BABESS I'M ONNNNNNNNN !! :D Went to DPC for Fat Joanne's belated birthday celebration. HEHE Sorry babe I won't forget your birthday present kay? :P Reached there quite early with my da touu.



With her epic hair ! :D
Can you please don't open your eye big big when taking photo with me ah ?! 

Seriously I was spending about half day at there. Dunno what to do at first HAHA !! 



Feeling the wind. (:

After meeting up with them, we went to have our lunch. When we chat about Taiping trip this year, I only realise that 6 of us were the gang to Taiping ! Omg I miss it so muchh, so muchhh. 




The memories @ Taiping. ;D
Ignore the dappang kia. HAHAHA !

Aww I still remember the night the day, how we survive from the toilet. Many many more memories. Now I have the urge to blog about the trip ( although it was 5 months ago! ). Stay tuned HAHA ! Okay come back.

Went to Joanne's house since we had nothing to do. Once I stepped into ' Lobby ', I was like " OMG ! Look like hotel lehhh ! " Her house is very nice (Y) ! Went to walk Bobby Gioh when we sent Daphanee back. Awwww I love Bobby ! Because he is so cute and so guai ! Like me only HAHAHAHA !



Here you go Bobby !! 
Forgot to take photo of  him. So yay I stole this photo from his FAT owner. :D 

Walked half way and it started to rain !! Damnnnnn ! We quickly ran back and we were all wet. TT However, as Shenning said, " It was fun ! " . We decided to cook our own dinner together.



Bought ingredients. 
We planned to make Pasta Bake since Shenning mentioned about my Instagram. HAHA ! 




Chef Loo frying our bacons !




How can we not love BACONS ? (Y) 




Baking in progress...




Taaaadaaa !
So cheeeeeeesy and we love it ! :D



Soup of the day.



FAT dinner of the day ! 



My pretties 

We played and laughed crazily. Suggested a game and I know what KARMA means now ! I suggested punishment and the one who kena was me. Nooooooooo ! Conclusion is they will not be a successful bartender in the future because the drink sucks ! HAHAHAHA ! 



Satisfied

AND Lasty Happy belated 16th Birthday, PIG ! 
My turn soooon weeeeee !
Stay FAT. Don't always McD kay ?!



Because I know you won't see this. HAHAHAHAHAHA !

10.11.12, no more next year. Did you spend the day well ? ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment