Pages

Lifeless? Hell no.


15.11.2012 ; Thursday

Ahhhhh.. went to OU today. Too sudden ! My sis didn't even know that we are going there. HAHA Sorry !     Walked around and had our lunch @ Chili's. My first foursquare check in was here. LOL ! My mum ! Is my mum asked me to check in. So I did it ! :P Waited for about 20 minutes to get seated. Mygod ! So crowded  !


They said " When god give you lemon, make lemonade." So this is the lemonade ! HAHA no point I know. Teeeeheeee.




Expresso. (Y)




Appetizers Plate.



Mhhmmm.. Yum yumm.




The fish tastes sooo goooood. 
Their portion was big. These 2 ngam ngam for us 3 ppl. HAHA




Lastly, a photo of the happy kid. HAHA !
Their food was nice. Gonna try others next time ! :D

After our lunch, we went to meet up with aunt and cousins. Then, SHOPPING timeeeeeeee !! Weeeeeeee, I bet shopping is girls' favourite hobby / activity right? HAHAHA ! Bought alot stuffs but still I am not satisfied.  I want more. WAHAHAHAHA ! I am tamak and I know it. :D Mutual thought of me and sis : Must earn alot money next time ! Or else marry a rich guy suan le ! HAHAHAHA ! Just kidding lahh, I ain't so materialistic de okay? :P Btw I found out Uniqlo is heaveeeeeeeeeeeeen ! Okay come back come back. Aunt brought us to Taman Megah, somewhere around SS2 I think for dinner. :D Insane ! We could see many ppl queuing up. And the main point was THE STALL HAVEN'T OPEN YET ! Okay lahh and then I joined them. Waited for so long then finally they came. Hmmm.. the food tastes okay ehh. Had Jawa Meee,潮州面条 and 灌肠糕. Sad thing is I had no chance to taste their 菜粿 ! I crave for this thing so long already !! I was so happy when I saw the board wrote 菜粿 ! Then when my aunt asked him, he said no ppl make. Aigooooooo, 一场欢喜一场空 ! Okayy patient, maybe one day I get to eat them. HEHE. SO FULL. Thanks aunt for treating us. ;D Yay, finally I ain't lifeless today ! Ciaoz ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment