Pages

Birthday Present #1


The best birthday present from my sui po ! ㄒoㄒ
I can see how you make this for me with your heart and love ! ㄒoㄒ
I can feel your love and I love it very very very much ! 
I know it was tough and your hand hurts.
BUT what I want to tell you is IT'S WORTH IT !!
Because I appreciate it a lot a lot ! ♥
And I never expect you to write a letter for me.
I can feel my tears inside my eyes while reading it. 
I love you sui po ! 
I promise I will keep it nicely until the day you marry ! Muax ! 



As promise, 


Taaaadaaaa ! You know what ! These photos taken on my birthday ! 
I mean I purposely take on that day ! ( Few more minutes to a new day. )
See me so good just for you !
Wui you know I can just go and sleep daaa ! :P
Don't worry lahhh, I will make sure my head won't grow anymore. HAHA !
Thank you ! Saranghae ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment