Pages

Another Way of Eating Roasted Cuttlefish

 29.9.2014 ; Monday

I like this snack since I am small. Err roasted cuttlefish? Hard to chew but still I laphhh it! Okok it's like every food I mentioned is my fav food. Yuppp I like most of the food cuz I am not a picky eater teeeheeee,



How do we eat this besides just stuffing it into your mouth?




 YESH ROJAK YESH.
Dip it into Rojak sauce!




Boring? Let's make a wrap then!
Place a cucumber on top, you can just eat it like that

OR



Add some Rojak sauce on it!
Hmmmm feel so refreshing when biting into the cucumber.
It's nice that once I tried eating in this way, my mother immediately follow me haha.




Besides cucumber, I tried with jicama too!




Seriously, I think I fell in love eating roasted cuttlefish with Rojak sauce.
I want more! Definitely stocking up this snack for more rojak session. 
Taaadaaaa a new way of eating Rojak. 
Rojak sauce is just like tomato sauce, chili sauce etc.
We can always choose to dip whatever into it!

Be Free.




No comments:

Post a Comment