Pages

Cheese Tart Inspired

27.9.2014 ; Saturday

I am always a cheese lover. Feeling extremely happy when I found a piece.....err I mean half a piece of cheese tart in the fridge this morning. I always feel happy when I find something I like unexpectedly when I open the fridge. It's like SURPRISEEEEEEE HERE YOUR FAV FOOD!!! Mmhmmm here my breakfast of the day.



The half piece of cheese tart hahaha.
*Remember this original position k*



Turn it around, see it from different angle and boooom!
Guess what came into my mind?
IT'S A COUCH!!!!
Get it get it?
The crust is like the frame of the couch.
The centre cheese part (with line) is like the soft cushion. 


Not sure if you can imagine it so I google a quite-similar-but-not-so-similar photo :



I wonder if people will design a cheese tart inspired couch.
Imagine you are sitting on a "cheese tart", awww that will be cute! 
Who says couch must be in the traditional couch look?

Break the rules.


No comments:

Post a Comment