Pages

How to eat ice cream?

24.9.2014 ; Wednesday 

Omnomnomnom bought Frosty Cone from Wendy's today. I think it's the cheapest ice cream I can find around Jaya One soooooo why not? I always go for it whenever I am craving for ice cream in college. Yuppp RM1 to satisfy my craving! Here comes the WanLing's way to eat ice cream.



Original look of Frosty Cone.



Start licking and try to remain the top standing part.



When it started to become "skinny" means the standing part couldn't stand again,
 lick them till as flat as a pancake!



Do you know why I would always keep pushing the ice cream downwards?



Taaadaaaaa! So that when I reach the lowest part of cone, 
I will still have ice cream! Yummmmmm.

Yea, I am 18 years old and I still enjoy eating ice cream like that. 
You can't choose how thing works all the time but you can always choose to eat ice cream in your own childish way! Mmmhmmm pure happiness! 

Be a child. 


No comments:

Post a Comment