Pages

Lady finger X Spaghetti?

30.9.2014 ; Tuesday

Lunch with friends at Fuwa-Fuwa today during our break. Not a good meal because the food I ordered is extremely salty. Furthermore, another friend of mine ordered the same thing but hers and mine are so big difference. Reflected this matter to the manager (I think). But whatever, I don't think I am going to have spaghetti here anymore. Maybe other food....



Didn't know this is considered as watery until I saw my friend's plate.





Took a little piece of lady finger from my friend's mixed rice.
 I wonder why there is no one ever mix in lady finger to spaghetti.
Maybe it's not western?
I think we can try eating lady finger with spaghetti.
Who knows they really make good combo!
Perhaps a Malaysia style spaghetti?
Sounds good though.
I think we all need to try something new and 

Forget what was done before.



No comments:

Post a Comment