Pages

Silly Thought on Croissant

25.9.2014 ; Thursday

Make myself a cup of hot milo and reheat a  piece of croissant for my breakfast. Breakfast is so important to me and I really can't live without breakfast. Cuz I get really hungry in the morning. My tummy is like shouting WHERE IS MY FOOD at me.




Croissant is so nice especially when you eat while it's hot.
Mmmhmmm mashisoyo! (Delicious in Korean)

By looking at this croissant, I can't help but feel like drawing on the white space of the plate
Yeshh, the white space right below the croissant.
I feel like drawing eyes, nose, mouth and perhaps a pair of shades on it.
The croissant just fit perfectly as the character's hair.
Haaaa!

Not really similar but somehow this croissant reminds me of Kuzco 
from the Emperor's New Groove cartoon.



Kuzco with croissant on head? 
HAHAHAHAHA.
Kinda lame but his face really appear in my mind when I see this croissant!!!
Whatever ~

Be silly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment