Pages

Imagination on Pretzel

26.9.2014 ; Friday

Pretzel Pretzel. First try on the sour cream flavor of Aunty Anne's. It's been so long since I last ate this. Not sure about others but sometimes one piece of this is enough for a meal to me. Ha! Or maybe I am just not so hungry when I eat this? Blahhhh.





The pretzel looks like a pair of "Q".
I wonder why there are two big holes.
(Google it!)
Are we supposed to place our hands into it like we are handcuffed?
Ha, imagine everyone eating pretzel like this. 
However, you have to start from the bottom part to avoid the whole 
piece of pretzel from falling.
Hmmm, much troublesome.

OR

Imagine that we call the left circle as A and right circle as B.
We can just put one hand into A. For example, we put in left hand.
So we can start by eating the B part. 
While eating, our right hand can still do things!
Amazing?
Better idea than the previous huh?!

Funny, thanks for bearing with my nonsense.
That is so damn impossible but why not?
Our imagination need to exercise sometimes.

Be illogical.




No comments:

Post a Comment