Pages

Banana Cake Has Expression Too

28.9.2014 ; Sunday

Ever since I knew how to bake banana cake, I never eat banana cake from outside anymore. The taste is so different. You can really taste the difference between homemade banana cake and the one from outside. So big difference! All you can taste when you have banana cake outside is the taste of baking essence. Ughhh, totally ban that from my food list. One more thing is my mom really like this. (: 




Progressing.............




Never thought it will turn out like that HAHA.
Look at that face, that angry face.
>:( 
The cake is like telling me 

" HOW DARE YOU LET ME STAY IN THE HOT OVEN 
FOR FREAKING XX MINUTES?! "




Nevertheless, the product is good. 
Still can't get over the angry face.
I'm sorry lah, my dear banana cake.
I eat you and go swim in my stomach ok?

Be silly.



No comments:

Post a Comment